WHo should become a member?
Anyone can become a member of the LiLi Centre. This is a place where international residents and internationally minded locals within central Switzerland can come together to connect, grow, and thrive. Although the primary language of communication is English, we welcome all nationalities and multilingual speakers—all the better to help us learn from each other!
What's in a membership?
All members of the LiLi Centre receive the following benefits:
- Access to The Pad's social area, kitchen and terrace, meaning you can stop by for a drink, a bite to eat, and some social time anytime during opening hours
- Exclusive invitation to member-only events and social activities such as exhibition, readings, barbecues, etc.
- Reduced rates to LiLi Centre-run programmes, workshops, classes, and more
- Reduced venue rental rates for parties, conferences, meetings, etc.
- Coming soon: special discounts at Living in Luzern Partners' shops and businesses
how much does it cost?
Individual: CHF 99.- per year
Household (including children): CHF 149.- per year
Day pass: CHF 15.-
All memberships are valid for one year from the date of purchase. All individuals and adults within a household will receive their own membership cards, which you must bring with you to access the space and events. Children do not require membership cards, but should be accompanied with an adult member.
How to join
Click below to fill out and submit your membership form. Once submitted, please send payment via bank transfer to the account below. Include your first name and surname in the reason for payment so that we can confirm your membership. To receive your membership card, please stop by the LiLi Centre during opening hours.
IBAN: CH64 0900 0000 8961 5027 5
The LiL'i Centre
Are you interested in volunteering to help us keep the centre up and running? Indicate so on your membership form and we will contact you about volunteer opportunities. Every little bit helps us keep the doors open!