Fellow ladies, do any of the following apply to you? Read on to find out about a great new event co-sponsored by the Swiss International Volunteers Organization.
- Do you have a university degree and feel that your qualifications are not recognised in Switzerland?
- Did you take a career break and now want to get back to work but don’t know how?
- How can you use Strategic Volunteering to help you gain current skills and experience and build your professional network while helping others?
SIVO and the LiLi Centre invite you to join us for an enlightening discussion in a casual setting about the challenges of re-entering the job market. Patricia Widmer of the University of St. Gallen will tell us how to bring back the hidden potential of highly qualified women:
- What are the advantages of this untapped talent pool?
- What are the specific industries or functional roles that have strong labor demand in Switzerland
- Building bridges to companies and organisations: Why hire someone who is returning to the workforce after a break?
- Why are networks so important for your career comeback?
- What are the advantages of the University of St. Gallen's programme "Women Back to Business”?
Please note that space is limited so reserve a place by contacting Evelin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Sept. 8, 2016 from 18:00 to 20:00
Where: LiLi Centre, Alpenquai 40a, 6005 Luzern (instructions to getting here)
This event is open to both men and women. The topics discussed can certainly be applicable to men's and women’s situations!