The Lili Centre
The LiLi Centre is a place to connect, grow and thrive. Founded in 2016, the LiLi Centre is Luzern's first community centre targeted at international residents and their families as well as internationally minded locals. It also the physical home of Living in Luzern, JIFF, SIVO, HSK English School, the Swiss Skills Academy and the Lucerne World Theatre Company.
About the Centre
The space itself, located at Alpenquai 40a near the Ufschötti in Luzern, is envisioned as:
- A place to learn new things and share knowledge, experience, and advice;
- A place where entrepreneurs can find similarly minded people and network;
- A place where parents can come and let the children run around while they connect and relax in each other’s company;
- A place to learn about Swiss culture and help with integration;
- A place to create and share art, be it theatre, photography, painting, or more.
Become a member
Members of the LiLi Centre have access to its social area and its facilities (café, children’s play area, terrace—we even have a shower and changing area if you fancy a swim or a run in the neighbourhood). Membership also gives you access to exclusive events run by the centre and its partners, as well as discounted prices on courses and discounted rates for venue rental. Learn more about our membership here.