DrivenWoman is a network for women with ideas and ambition who want to achieve their goals and dreams, however these are defined. This introductory event will give you a taste of our unique lifeworking concept - where networking meets life coaching, but this time your coaches are other women sharing their journeys. The really powerful thing about going through the shared experience of ‘LifeWorking’ is that it impacts directly on your positivity and belief in your own potential. Instead of the sense of isolation, you may have felt before, you will be inspired by the stories of other participants and will soon notice that the obstacles you thought were unique to you are universal to most women, and can be overcome.
At this introductory event you will have the chance to
- Articulate what you want to achieve – what does your ‘bigger life’ look like?
- Set your long-term goal and short-term tasks and break them down into tangible, achievable action points you can tackle
- Share and hear stories of other like-minded women. Be inspired by the stories of other participants and notice that the obstacles you thought were unique to you are universal to most women.
- Get a sense of clarity of your journey ahead, be it to start your own business, take your career to the next level or simply to become more comfortable in your own skin.
Place: Lili Centre
Date: Various (please check the calendar for details)
Time: 18:45 - 21:00
Cost: CHF 40.- (+ CHF 2.99 Eventbrite fee) *
* Please note that a minimum of 5 attendees is needed for the event to run.
To sign up please click here
DrivenWoman is a lifeworking network for women that was founded by Miisa Mink and Jennifer Stoute in 2013. Since then, member groups have been established in London, Guildford, Helsinki, Singapore and Zurich… with many more to come! Our members get together once a month to create positive habits and put plans into action, one small step at a time, to achieve their own definitions of success.
Attending the introductory evening does not imply any commitment to join DrivenWoman afterwards. Just come along. That’s what DrivenWoman is all about. Encouraging everyone to make things happen!