The Integration Puzzle: Challenges and Opportunities
Immigration is on the rise, whereas 5 years ago the wave of immigrants came predominantly from war torn regions now we are seeing an ever more mobile world population by choice. People choose to immigrate for a variety of reason, be it work, personal or simply out of the desire to live somewhere else.
With this new and ever increasing wave of immigrants come new questions about what a successful integration in local society looks like, and what the challenges and opportunities are for both the immigrants and the local population. We believe that integration is not only down to the individual but that the business sector, employers and governments play a crucial role in helping with integration.
We have invited panelists to reflect on these challenges and opportunities, so be sure to join us for an inspiring discussion.
- Matthias Lischer (Head of Promotion & FDI, Luzern Business )
- Berna Yuksel (Director HR MSD, Switzerland)
- Dr. Brandi Eijsermans (Founder of Optimal Global Wellness)
- Charlie Hartmann -Lucarotti (Founder of the LiLi Centre & President of Living in Luzern)
- Sibylle Stolz (Head of Integration & Neighborhoods, Stadt Luzern Integration Department)
5.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. Registration
6.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. The talk and Panel
7.00 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. Q&A
7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. Networking & Apéro
Information for PRESS: email@example.com
Where: Hochschule Luzern (Zentralstrasse 9, 6003 Luzern)
When: Wednesday April 17
Register: Please sign up below