WHM Fundamentals Workshop
- Workshop to learn and learn the Wim Hof Method (WHM)
METHOD & WORKSHOP CONTENT
- The Wim Hof method is a health method that invites you to a better life. The method is based on three main areas, breathing technique, yoga / focus exercises and cold exposure *.
- The workshop consists of a variety of practical exercises on the different areas of the method. Also, the underlying scientific theory is explained in a comprehensible way.
- More energy in everyday life
- Increased body awareness
- Focus & resilience
- Strengthening the immune system
- Improved sleep quality
- Positive experience with the cold
- New perspectives on old habits
- In the morning we are in the Lili Center in the afternoon in the Ufschöttig, D '"Ufschötti" is a park with large lawns and almost 200 meters long sandy beach on the shores of Lake Lucerne. From Lucerne main station to the bathing place it is only a few minute’s walk to the southeast.
* The method uses the positive health effects of the cold. The temperature stimuli are applied gradually and are adapted to the situation / person. Together we will find the right size for you.
The Wim Hof Method (WHM) aims to make you stronger, happier and healthier. Breathing exercises, mindset / focus and cold therapy recalibrate the balance between body and mind. You train the ability to be in the moment, not in the past or future. The method is characterized by simplicity and effectiveness. You gain control over parts of the autonomic nervous system (sympathetic NS) and the immune system. The focus is also on strengthening and developing mental and physical strength. The aim is to produce the "right" chemistry in the body. This serves as a preventative for diseases such as: depression or autoimmune diseases (rheumatism, asthma, etc.)
Where: At the LiLi Centre (Alpenquai 40A, 6005 Luzern)
When: June 1st
Time: 10.00 - 12.30
Cost: CHF 130,-
Enrolment: Please register at: https://beat-mps.ch/product/whm-workshop-luzern/ or eMail: email@example.com